Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pantry Inventory, Part 1: The Freezer

I like to keep a large stock of food, to use in lean times. Since this year, I plan to pay off at least $7000 in various credit card and doctor debt, I thought I'd share my pantry inventory, as I will be using the pantry a lot over the next few months.

This is what I keep in my freezer. The number after each item is the amount of meals each will make for the three of us. Tomorrow, I'll share the cupboard inventory.

Beef:
Meatballs (2)
Steak (9)
Ground beef (7)
Hamburger patties (1)
Stew meat (4)
Roast (1)

Other meats:
Pepperoni (4)
Kielbasa (2)
Cooked turkey (2)
Ground venison (5)
Italian sausage (2)
Corn dogs (4?)
Chicken (10)
Cooked, shredded, BBQ pork (2)
Whole turkey (should be able to get at least 6 meals out of this, including the stock)
White chili, cooked (1)

Fruits:
Mixed, 5 pound bag
Strawberries, 10 oz. bag

Veggies:
Broccoli, Cauliflower, & Carrot Mix (1)
Stoplight peppers, 2 cups
Shredded zucchini, 2 cups
Stir fry veggies (1)
Mixed veggies (3)
Veggie Soup Mix (5)
Mexican Style (1)
Italian Style (1)

No comments: