Sunday, January 16, 2011

Daily Schedule, Spring 2011

Once again, its that time of year. The time where my daily schedule changes. Below is the current schedule:

6:30 am: Up and at 'em. Wake Jacob, he gets dressed, feeds the dog and cat, and eats breakfast. I unload the dishwasher and toss in a load of laundry.
7:25 Jake gets on the bus. I begin exercising.
8:00 Quick shower, then fix breakfast for myself and Steve. Toss the wet laundry into the dryer. Eat, then do hair and makeup. Fold the laundry and put it away. Fix my lunch to take with me to work. Steve's on his own for lunch.
10:30 Go to work.
3:15 Come home. Jacob gets home at 3:40.
4:00 Start supper. Jacob does his homework. Spend about 30 minutes in the current zone.
5:30 supper time! Eat, then clean up the kitchen. Start the dishwasher.
7:00 I do my homework.
8:30 Jake has his shower and starts winding down. His bedtime is 9:30 on school nights.
9:30-11:00 time with hubby, then go to bed. Hopefully sleep sometime or another.

No comments: