Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday: the Paper Monster

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the project to share.

As an instructor, I generate a lot of paper clutter: exams, term papers, general assignments, notes to myself,etc. At present, I have 2 shelves full of papers, some from last semester, and some from the current semester. I am sorting, tossing, and filing all day until I get the paper under control.

I have a 2 filing drawers, and lots of folders, paper clips, etc. I need to keep exam papers and attendance records from last semester, all of the other assignments are going into the trash! Everything from this semester will be graded, recorded, and returned or trashed by the end of this week.

For more Tackle it Tuesday, head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom.

Wish me luck!

No comments: